Our system will send you an SMS when you when you are the next delivery location on a drivers route for the day.
Normally, this message will be sent up to 30 minutes before the driver arrives AND when you are the next customer order to be delivered. You can use the information in the SMS notification to track the drivers progress towards your location.
And once we've completed our delivery to you, a second SMS message is also sent (great if we're making the delivery when you're not at home).
I'd like to get an estimated delivery time for my order
If you’re needing to plan your day around your delivery - there's many ways you can request a delivery estimate:
You can either:
- When placing your order, add a note saying "Delivery estimate please" or similar to the order notes field (you need to do this with every order); or
- Contact us after 7:30am on the morning of your delivery - and we can provide an estimate for when your order should arrive.
Don’t forget, we’re more than happy to deliver your order when you’re not at home if that’s more convenient for you.
All estimates are on a best efforts basis only
Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible with any estimate we, or our software providers send you - this can always be impacted by things outside of our control.
- Traffic conditions, including road diversions, accidents and maintenance;
- Size of the delivery run, and the proximity of delivery locations;
- Issues with access to cellular data networks, for sending updates and messages; and
- Any factors outside of our control.