We want you to receive the freshest produce, without having to worry about anything else.
At WA Fresh Delivered - we use the same encryption technology and methods used by banks and financial institutions to protect your personal and private information.
The last thing we would want to be responsible for is causing an issue that makes things difficult for you - so here's exactly what we do to help protect your privacy.
Secure access to our website
Wherever possible, we have configured our site and services to direct you to the secure version of our main site.
This can depend on the computer and software installed on your device, so this is only provided on a best efforts basis.
To ensure your web browsing activities remain as secure as possible, we strongly recommend that:
- you're always running the latest operating system for your computer or device, along with any service packs or patches
- you always have the latest version of your preferred web browser installed
- that you keep your passwords and payment information securely stored, and don't re-use a password that you've used elsewhere, or keep passwords written down on physical pieces of paper
- When accessing our site, update your bookmarks to ensure you're visiting https://wafresh.com.au/.
For security reasons, we do not disclose the name(s) of the eCommerce and Shipping platforms we use.
Card payments and transactions
Firstly, neither WA Fresh Delivered, or our payment processor, store your credit or debit card information.
Our payment processors for card card transactions (SecurePay - a division of Australia Post; and Stripe), handle information necessary for authorising and processing credit card transactions consistent with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS for short).
SecurePay is also audited to ensure their compliance against these standards, and publishes their audit certificate on their main website.
Stripe publishes a full overview of the steps and measures they take to ensure security of their services.
PayPal payments and transactions
Personal information (Customer information, addresses, passwords, order details and history)
In addition to our site using a SSL certificate to encrypt traffic and actions, we ensure that our eCommerce, Shipping, Customer Support and Payment service providers have sound processes in place for ensuring the integrity and security of any data they hold on our behalf.
This includes making sure that:
- these platforms platform are frequently updated,
- security issues can be easily reported and are promptly acted upon,
- access to physical hardware (servers, network equipment, etc), and platforms (such as the code used to build a service or website) used in the delivery of services to us are subjected to appropriate means of access and code control, and
- they have appropriate outside auditing and certification (where appropriate and/or required) to ensure the integrity of their processes and systems.
We make sure not to sell or share your data with any undisclosed third parties.
And we won't add you to mailing lists without your permission; and will also remove you from any mailing lists we manage on request - no questions asked, and without any unreasonable delays to remove you either.
Actions by our employees in systems associated with eCommerce, Shipping, Customer Support, and Payments are both logged and recorded, so we know what has happened or what was done at every step of the way - from picking and packing your order, to delivery, responding to your questions, and the maintenance of our systems which we use to operate our business.
And in the rare event when a customer has a need to provide us sensitive personal information, we ensure that information is securely disposed of, or electronically redacted, to prevent improper use, once that information is no longer needed.