Yes, we'd love to hear your product suggestions and requests.
Our Customer Service Team keeps track of your suggestions, and reports on these to our Buyers - to make sure we're offering our customers the best product range and mix possible.
So, how do you make a product suggestion? Simple - either:
- click the Submit a request link in the top right-hand corner of this page, or
- click the Help button at the bottom of any page on our main website.
Make sure you include as much detail about what you're requesting, and why. Some of the information that would really help us with your product suggestion includes:
- The product name,
- The name of the company that sells or manufacturers it,
- The size the product comes in (for example one each, one jar, 450g, loaf),
- How often you're likely to buy it, and
- If the product you're suggesting is one that's hard to obtain elsewhere.
And, if you're a real expert shopper (and there's a few of our customers who are), also including the products' barcode number will be especially helpful for us when reviewing your suggestions.
PS: Our Customer Service Team Leader is a real nerd. Seriously. He lives and breathes technology, but mercifully doesn't look like the stereotype. So that's why - when talking about Barcodes - he'd want us to be very specific and explain that we're referring to either the items' Australian Product Number (APN), European Article Number (EAN), or Universal Product Code (UPC).
Also - he'd point us towards a Wikipedia article, summarising the history and technology of barcodes, just in case we needed some light reading during our lunch break.