Yes, and you can purchase them online for immediate delivery to the recipient by email.
You can add a message, as well as selecting a relevant theme for your certificate too.
And make sure to press the preview button before buying, to check you've correctly spelt the receivers name, email address, and selected the right certificate theme.
Important things you should know about our gift certificates
- Your certificate can have a value of anywhere from $1, to $1000.
- Once purchased, certificates are non-refundable.
- Certificates are valid for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- Once purchased, your chosen recipient will receive both the gift voucher and instructions on how to use it by email.
- The certificates can be used as many times as the recipient wishes, up until the balance is exhausted, or the voucher expires - whichever occurs first.
- The remaining balance of your certificate can be checked online, at any time.
- Like all gift certificates, treat them like cash. If lost, deleted, or misplaced - we will try to assist the recipient wherever possible, but replacement of the certificate isn't guaranteed.
Important general information on gift certificates and cards
Both the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) through the ASIC Moneysmart website, and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) offer great information and resources to help you as a consumer better understand the topic of gift cards, and your associated rights.