From time to time, we do receive such requests.
If you'd like to get in touch about this, please submit an online help request making sure to provide answers to all the questions on this list:
- The name of your organisation;
- Your relationship with the organisation (such as employee, committee member, elected officer);
- If your organisation is a registered charity or not-for-profit with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC);
- The Australian Business Number (ABN) of your organisation (if your organisation has one);
- If you or your organisation, are already a customer of WA Fresh Delivered;
- The specific event or activity you're seeking our support for;
- The date and time of the specific event or activity;
- What specific support you're seeking from us;
- How the support we provide would be used for the event or activity;
- How the specific event or or activity will benefit your organisation, and the community in which they operate; and
- How your organisation intends to recognise our contribution to your event or activity.
What happens after submitting the information above?
Once we have your email with the details above, our Customer Service Manager will review your request and respond promptly to let you know if we're willing to assist, and what the next stages are.
Can you give me an idea of what types of assistance WA Fresh Delivered might be open to offering?
This can differ between the various types of events and activities we receive proposals for.
This is why we ask you to identify the possible ways you see us assisting you with your event or activity when submitting your request.
What kinds of events has WA Fresh Delivered supported in the past?
We have primarily provided support for events including school-based activities, fundraising in support of community and care organisations, and charitable events.