We absolutely love to hear from our customers - and there's lots of different ways you can contact us.
The best way to get in contact is by submitting an online help request.
You can also get in contact with us by:
- Using the help button - located in the bottom right-hand corner on every page of our main website;
- Sending us an email - which is as easy as replying to any message you've received from us, such as your order email (we don't share our email address here due to those same pesky spammers that you deal with); or
- Any of our social channels: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter or Instagram.
What's your phone number?
We will get in contact with customers by phone if needed, but we don't publish our phone number.
If you have an issue which you feel is best to discuss by phone, let us know when you contact us using any of the channels listed above.
Make sure when you contact us that you:
- tell us specifically what you'd like to talk to us about, and
- include your best contact number (if you aren't already a customer)
When our Customer Service team actions your enquiry, they'll determine if a phone call is the best way to help you.
Why don't you publish your phone number?
It contributes to keeping out costs and prices to you low, and helps us stay focused on delivering the best online customer support possible.
We know, both from experience and research, that publishing our phone number will significantly increase our cost of doing business; due to the number of staff needed to answer calls and match the same high quality of support we already offer online.