From time to time, we conduct surveys of customers with a recent order to get their feedback, and keep driving us towards doing what we do best.
How often are these surveys sent?
For new customers, you'll receive a survey within seven (7) days of receiving your first order. We feel it's important to capture your feedback as a new customer, hence why we send this survey after your first order.
For existing customers, you shouldn't receive one of our surveys more than once per quarter. This is to ensure we don't overload our customers with email, as we know you already get enough of it.
How do you use the information from these surveys?
These surveys provide us valuable information, which we use for making improvements in areas including:
- website, and
We will also, from time to time, use the information to drive communications we send to customers - so you know just what we're doing to deliver a better shopping experience.
Is this survey anonymous?
The surveys we send aren't linked with any unique tracking ID's that join your invitation and responses back to your recent orders or customer history.
If you indicate in the survey that you want us to follow up on your survey comments and you provide your details for us to contact you, we only use this information for following up.
And when you specifically ask us to contact you about your survey comment, we still won't link or track the responses back to you in any other system, in any way.
How do I know the survey is genuine?
The following things will help you identify if the survey is a genuine email from WA Fresh Delivered:
- It comes from the same email address that sends your order confirmations, tax invoices, and answers your customer service enquiries;
- It contains WA Fresh Delivered's standard email header;
- The email link for the survey goes to the WA Fresh Delivered website;
- The email headers include a List-Unsubscribe tag with an address pointing to https://wafresh.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?; and
- The website hosting the survey is https://forms.office.com/.
We're hoping to add more security measures to these emails in future, so you can be confident this is a genuine email from us.
Can I ask you some more questions about the survey?
Absolutely, just get in touch.